As an experienced facilitator, my mission is to present a highly engaging workshop that is jam-packed with information for the audience. I also realize that what is most important is to create a culture of learning with commitment to results.
My presentation style is a refreshing mix of business expertise and personal stories bound in an energetic, thought-provoking, and fun manner….. with high-impact engagement every step of the way.
Here are some of my most popular workshops but my business background (and curious nature!) equips me to customize sessions for any group so let’s chat to see what works for you.
- Effective Communication & Conflict Management – One of my favorite workshops guides teams through a process to elevate their communication skills and to effectively resolve conflict. Whether working through exercises to determine individual conflict management styles or sharing essential strategies to amp up communication skills, this session will arm everyone with meaningful tools and resources that ensure collaboration and results.
- Set Your Intentions – Offered in two online modules, I guide you through a reflective process to set your goals and intentions. You’ll come away feeling inspired, with manageable action plans to achieve those goals in hand. And for the first time, this is available to you absolutely FREE. Just sign up here and module one will land in your inbox immediately.
- Summit Sales School –– This interactive experience will have participants unleashing their potential to reach a new level of achievement. Blending comprehensive learning, team-building activities and introspective exercises, focus is on building sales success through a dynamic learning model and personal development.
- Thinking INside the Box — Thinking outside the box may foster creativity but at what expense? This interactive, fun workshop is focused on creating a ‘win-win’ team approach for the organization’s success. Returning to grassroots service etiquette, this session includes broad strategies around effective communication and superior service delivery. An option to add the Bettering Your Best module will have participants designing a team vision credo and guiding principles that demonstrate a commitment to success.
- Strategic Planning for Small Business Success — Leading you through your organization’s Mission, Vision and Values will lay the groundwork to understand the purpose of strategic plans and consequently, create a road map to ensure results. A S.W.O.T. (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) will determine team goals that can reflect measurable key performance indicators. These customized workshops provide a tangible framework to move your organization into the future.